BTIG to Host Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference on February 17-19, 2021 – Firm Event to Feature Key Opinion Leaders and Nearly 100 Corporate Management Teams
New York – December 17, 2020 – BTIG announced today that the “BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference” will take place on Wednesday, February 17th through Friday, February 19, 2021. The firm expects to host nearly 100 corporate management teams throughout the three-day event which includes thematic panels, company presentations, fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. The conference will be hosted by:
- Ryan Zimmerman, BTIG Medical Technology Analyst
- Marie Thibault, BTIG Medical Technology and Digital Health Analyst
- David Larsen, CFA, BTIG Healthcare IT and Digital Health Analyst
- Mark Massaro, BTIG Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Analyst
- Sung Ji Nam, BTIG Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Analyst
- Michael Karmiol, BTIG Healthcare Strategy and Franchise Sales Specialist
- Mikhail Keyserman, CMT, CFTe, BTIG Healthcare Strategy and Franchise Sales Specialist
Thematic panel discussion topics include:
- Sustainability of High-Growth Health Tech
- Infectious Disease Testing Opportunities Beyond the Pandemic
- Transforming Cost and Quality Through Virtual Care and Deep Data
- Where are We Headed in Glaucoma Basis Devices and Drug-Device Combinations?
- How Robotics is Reshaping our Practices: Perspective from Musculoskeletal Physicians
- Are Accommodative and Adjustable Lenses Set to Become the Standard of Care?
- Repeat Patient Monitoring Using Novel MRD-Based Liquid Biopsy Assays
- The Role of Liquid Biopsy Assays in Early Cancer Detection
- The Competition Heats Up: The Latest Diabetes Technology
- Current and Emerging Interventional Cardiology Devices
- VC Investors’ Perspectives on MedTech
- Single Cell/Spatially Resolved Omics
“Our 2021 conference provides an opportunity for participants to interact with some of the most innovative healthcare companies and astute investors in the world. We look forward to inspiring insightful conversations about the future of the industry that will offer our clients new perspectives,” noted David Lenchus, Director of Research at BTIG.
BTIG’s Corporate Access program hosts client events across the consumer, energy, financials, healthcare, real estate, shipping as well as technology, media and telecommunications sectors.
For more information about the conference, email [email protected]. Please note that participants must be pre-registered to attend. To access BTIG insights, contact a BTIG representative or login to www.btigresearch.com.
BTIG is a global financial services firm specializing in institutional trading, investment banking, research and related brokerage services. With an extensive global footprint and more than 650 employees, BTIG, LLC and its affiliates operate out of 18 cities throughout the U.S., and in Europe, Asia and Australia. BTIG offers execution, expertise and insights for equities, equity derivatives, ETFs and fixed income, currency and commodities (futures, interest rates, credit, and convertible and preferred securities). The firm’s core capabilities include global execution, portfolio, electronic and outsource trading, transition management, investment banking, prime brokerage, capital introduction, corporate access, research and strategy, commission management and more. Disclaimer: https://www.btig.com/disclaimer.
To learn more about BTIG, visit www.btig.com