BTIG’s Futures and Commodities desk specializes in the execution of futures and options for long and short-term interest rates, equity indices, foreign exchange and commodities. Collectively, the team’s expertise spans a variety of commodities including:
Operating through an agency model, our sales and trading professionals provide best execution with utmost discretion while minimizing market impact, regardless of the size of the trade. With access to a large and diversified distribution network of over 3,000 institutional clients globally, we effectively match natural counterparties in the over-the-counter (OTC) market. Our high-touch OTC capabilities are complemented by sophisticated electronic market access. Fully-integrated macro capabilities include:
- Specialization in base metals trading for LME-listed futures and options
- Hedging and alpha strategies for commercial energy clients
- Implementation of futures and options volatility, arbitrage and relative value strategies across the yield curve for institutional clients (STIR and rate futures)
In addition to carefully crafting trade ideas, BTIG regularly delivers futures and commodities commentary and technical analysis. Available insights include daily fundamental and technical commentary, weekly CFTC commitment of traders report and quarterly U.S. interest rate, equity and currency roll guidance.
- Futures and Options Execution for Commodities and Financial Products
- Access to 35+ Exchange-Traded Markets Worldwide
- Serving Institutional Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Corporate Clients
Connecting Clients to Trading Professionals, Thought Leaders and Proprietary Tools That Inform Better Executions.