BTIG Financials Conference 2019
Mark Palmer and Giuliano Bologna, BTIG Financials Analysts, Benjamin Zucker, BTIG Mortgage REIT Analyst, Julian Emanuel, BTIG Chief Equity and Derivatives Strategist, and Gregory Lewis, CFA, BTIG Energy and Shipping Analyst, hosted the “BTIG Financials Conference 2019” in New York on Thursday, March 21, 2019. The format of the conference included panel discussions and one-on-one meetings with industry-leading and emerging fintech and specialty finance companies.
Panel topics included:
- Evolution of Digital Banking
- Unlocking the Potential of Consumer Digital Payments
- Building a Differentiated Fintech Platform
- The Challenge of Rising Rates and a Shift in the Credit Cycle to Online Lenders
- Tackling the $1.5 Trillion Student Debt Problem
- Innovation in the Insurance Sector
- Disruption in the Money Transfer Space
- Can It Go On Forever? The Business Cycle and Durability of Expansion
- Residential Real Estate: The Impact of GSE Reform and Rising Interest Rates
- Multifamily Finance and the GSEs’ Role
- Diversified CMREITs that Blur the Lines Between Traditional Mortgage and Equity REITs
- Municipal Bond Insurers Discussions
- Maritime Asset-Backed Finance
For more information about the conference or BTIG Corporate Access, please contact a BTIG representative or email email@example.com.
This information was prepared for BTIG, LLC institutional clients. The information contained herein has been gathered from multiple sources and is believed to be reliable. However, BTIG, LLC has not independently verified the accuracy of the content and does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The information is subject to change without notice and BTIG, LLC has no obligation to provide any updates or changes. BTIG, LLC is providing this data for informational purposes and does not believe that it is sufficient to base an investment decision on. This information should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation of any particular security or to engage in any trading strategy. BTIG, LLC does and may seek to do business, including investment banking and/or other capital markets business, with companies which are the subject of Corporate Access services.