BTIG Technology Innovation Summit
BTIG’s Technology Innovation Summit took place on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. The virtual event explored key themes across software, internet & digital media and was hosted by:
- Marvin Fong, CFA, eCommerce Analyst
- Jake Fuller, Digital Services Analyst
- Clark Lampen, Digital Gaming Analyst
- Gray Powell, CFA, Security and Infrastructure Software Analyst
- Matt VanVliet, CFA, Application Software Analyst
- Dave Foertsch, CFA, Technology Franchise Sales Specialist
Discussion topics included:
- Don’t Fight the Fed: Rates Are Likely to Stay Higher for Longer to Break the Persistent/Sticky Components of Inflation
- A View on ‘23: Insights on Security and Infrastructure Software Spending
- Tech Investing Through the Private Equity Lens
- Investing in the Digital Consumer: How a New Generation of CX Software is Driving Online Retail
For more information about the conference, email [email protected]. To access BTIG insights, contact a firm representative or log in to www.btigresearch.com.
The conference was produced by BTIG’s Corporate Access program which hosts client events across the consumer, energy and infrastructure, financials, healthcare, real estate as well as technology, media, and telecommunications sectors.
This information was prepared for BTIG, LLC institutional clients. The information contained herein has been gathered from multiple sources and is believed to be reliable. However, BTIG, LLC has not independently verified the accuracy of the content and does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The information is subject to change without notice and BTIG, LLC has no obligation to provide any updates or changes. BTIG, LLC is providing this data for informational purposes and does not believe that it is sufficient to base an investment decision on. This information should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation of any particular security or to engage in any trading strategy. BTIG, LLC does and may seek to do business, including investment banking and/or other capital markets business, with companies which are the subject of Corporate Access services.