BTIG to Host Technology Innovation Summit on November 15, 2022
New York – November 8, 2022 – BTIG announced today that the Technology Innovation Summit will take place on Tuesday, November 15, 2022. The virtual event will explore key themes across software, internet & digital media and will be hosted by:
- Marvin Fong, CFA, eCommerce Analyst
- Jake Fuller, Digital Services Analyst
- Clark Lampen, Digital Gaming Analyst
- Gray Powell, CFA, Security and Infrastructure Software Analyst
- Matt VanVliet, CFA, Application Software Analyst
- Dave Foertsch, CFA, Technology Franchise Sales Specialist
“The BTIG Technology Innovation Summit will offer our institutional clients access to established and emerging technology companies,” commented Ryan Serwin, CFA, Director of Research at BTIG. “The event gives corporate and industry leaders an opportunity to offer unique insights across the technology landscape and highlight the business and consumer applications driving growth in these industries.”
Company management teams and institutional investor clients will join BTIG for thematic panels, fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. Discussion topics will include:
- Don’t Fight the Fed: Rates Are Likely to Stay Higher for Longer to Break the Persistent/Sticky Components of Inflation
- A View on ‘23: Insights on Security and Infrastructure Software Spending
- Tech Investing Through the Private Equity Lens
- Investing in the Digital Consumer: How a New Generation of CX Software is Driving Online Retail
For more information about the conference, email [email protected]. Please note that participants must be pre-registered to attend. To access BTIG insights, contact a BTIG representative or log in to www.btigresearch.com.
BTIG is a global financial services firm specializing in institutional trading, investment banking, research and related brokerage services. With an extensive global footprint and more than 750 employees, BTIG, LLC and its affiliates operate out of 23 cities throughout the U.S., and in Europe, Asia and Australia. BTIG offers execution, expertise and insights for equities, equity derivatives, ETFs and fixed income, currency and commodities (futures, commodities, foreign exchange, interest rates, credit, and convertible and preferred securities). The firm’s core capabilities include global execution, portfolio, electronic and outsource trading, investment banking, prime brokerage, capital introduction, corporate access, research and strategy, commission management and more.