At BTIG, we partner with emerging and established funds to build long-term relationships. Supporting clients’ evolving needs, our team delivers a premier user experience. Fund managers directly benefit from our operations, systems and trading expertise. BTIG provides a comprehensive suite of products and services, which includes:
- Global equity trading via an in-house Institutional and Outsource Trading desk or TradeSave™, our electronic trading platform
- Hedging strategies via BTIG’s Equity Derivatives Trading desk
- Commission management solutions for the administration of soft dollars
- 24/7 reporting, analytics and technical start-up support
- Custody and clearing coordination
- Exclusive access to BTIG’s Capital Introduction investor network
- Individually tailored, high-touch client service
Through a trading team with a global perspective and access to local expertise, BTIG offers institutional, multi-asset class trading experience, with 24-hour market coverage. Our reporting platform caters to clients by providing access to over 100 comprehensive portfolio and risk reports, custom queries and a real-time P&L application.
Custody and clearing is available through fully-disclosed introducing broker relationships with Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, with the option to hold assets at both custodians in a multi-prime brokerage environment. Prime Brokerage clients also have full access to BTIG’s Capital Introduction team for targeted introductions to important seed investors, strategic allocators, family offices and fund of funds.
A High-Touch Client Service Model
BTIG Prime Brokerage’s customizable and scalable range of services is built upon a foundation of continuing to deliver for the long-term. We pride ourselves on our high-touch client service model, which includes:
- A dedicated Account Executive for operations
- A Senior Relationship Manager that serves as the liaison to BTIG’s collective resources
- A Transition Team to navigate clients through the onboarding process
- A designated, experienced Outsource Trader for trade execution
- Industry-Leading Solutions for Hedge Funds, Family Offices and Separately Managed Accounts
- Consulting Across Technology, Operations and Organizational Development
- Valuable Resources for Every Stage of Your Growth
Clients Rely on our Client Service Team, Robust Technology and Custom Reporting so They Can Focus on Growing Their Business.
Acts as your in-house trading desk, helping navigate markets worldwide and expanding your reach
Electronic Trading - TradeSave™
TradeSave's low-touch platform combines advanced electronic capabilities with personalized client service
Prime Brokerage LEADERSHIP
October 22, 2021
BTIG Named Best Prime Broker for Start-Up and Emerging Managers by Hedgeweek’s Americas Awards 2021
BTIG’s Prime Brokerage division has been named the Best Prime Broker for Start-Up and Emerging Managers by Hedgeweek’s Americas Awards 2021. Now in its tenth year, the annual Hedgeweek Americas Awards “recognize excellence among hedge fund managers and service providers in the Americas across a wide range of categories.”
October 30, 2020
BTIG Named Best Boutique Prime Broker by Hedgeweek’s U.S. Awards 2020
BTIG announced today that its Prime Brokerage division has been named the Best Boutique Prime Broker by Hedgeweek’s U.S. Awards 2020. Now in its ninth year, the annual Hedgeweek U.S. Awards showcase excellence among industry participants.
July 18, 2019
BTIG Prime Brokerage Expands Unit Dedicated to Family Offices
BTIG announced today that it is expanding its Prime Brokerage platform with a dedicated effort to service family offices. In a newly-created role, Concetta Mastrangelo, Senior Vice President, BTIG Prime Brokerage, will lead the enhanced family offices effort.
January 22, 2019
BTIG Expands Prime Brokerage Team in Dallas
BTIG, LLC announced today that it has hired Steven Stich within its Prime Brokerage division. Mr. Stich will be based in the firm’s Dallas, Texas office and report into Matthew Partain, Managing Director and Head of Prime Brokerage Sales at BTIG.
February 5, 2018
BTIG Names Matthew Partain Head of Prime Brokerage Sales
New York – February 5, 2018 – BTIG, LLC announced today that it has named Matthew Partain the Head of Prime Brokerage Sales. Mr. Partain will join BTIG Prime Brokerage’s senior leadership team in supporting the ambitions of emerging fund managers and the ongoing needs of established funds. He will lead a team of experienced prime [...]