BTIG Energy Summit and Golf Outing
BTIG’s Energy team hosted the “BTIG Energy Summit and Golf Outing” on Thursday, May 2, 2019 in New York. The event included panel discussions and presentations followed by a golf outing.
Panel topics included:
- Dissecting the Dramatic Offshore E&P Cost Reductions Over the Past Decade: Norway
- Global Cost Reductions Offshore: Achievements and What’s to Come
- Changing of the Guard: Fading IOCs in the North Sea and the Rise of Next Generation International Super E&Ps
- Efficiencies Achieved Through Integration of Services and Drilling in Shallow Water
- Bringing Pad Drilling and Zipper Fracking to the Subsea Tie-back Market: Potential Cost Savings Through Integration of Subsea and Drilling
- Growth Opportunities in the Middle East
- LNG Panel: Blue Skies in Beijing
- IMO 2020 Panel: Mega Disruption or Y2K?
For more information about the conference, please contact a BTIG representative or email email@example.com.
This information was prepared for BTIG, LLC institutional clients. The information contained herein has been gathered from multiple sources and is believed to be reliable. However, BTIG, LLC has not independently verified the accuracy of the content and does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The information is subject to change without notice and BTIG, LLC has no obligation to provide any updates or changes. BTIG, LLC is providing this data for informational purposes and does not believe that it is sufficient to base an investment decision on. This information should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation of any particular security or to engage in any trading strategy. BTIG, LLC does and may seek to do business, including investment banking and/or other capital markets business, with companies which are the subject of Corporate Access services.