BTIG Residential Housing Ecosystem Day
BTIG hosted “Residential Housing Ecosystem Day” on Wednesday May 12, 2021. Company management teams and institutional investor clients joined BTIG for fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. The event was hosted by:
- Carl Reichardt, Jr., BTIG Homebuilding Analyst
- Ryan Gilbert, BTIG Homebuilding, Real Estate Tech and Specialty Finance Analyst
- Eric Hagen, CFA, BTIG Mortgage and Specialty Finance Analyst
- Tim Hayes, BTIG Mortgage and Specialty Finance Analyst
Discussion topics included:
- Real-time perspective on the strength of the U.S. housing market in the midst of the 2021 spring selling season
- Trends in mortgage credit performance and availability
- Insights into both the purchase and refinance components of the mortgage market
- Most current industry thoughts on construction costs and inflation in new home construction
- Current trends in PropTech as told by both leading VC investors and early-stage disruptors
The conference was produced by BTIG’s Corporate Access program which hosts client events across the consumer, energy and infrastructure, financials, healthcare, real estate as well as technology, media, and telecommunications sectors.
This information was prepared for BTIG, LLC institutional clients. The information contained herein has been gathered from multiple sources and is believed to be reliable. However, BTIG, LLC has not independently verified the accuracy of the content and does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The information is subject to change without notice and BTIG, LLC has no obligation to provide any updates or changes. BTIG, LLC is providing this data for informational purposes and does not believe that it is sufficient to base an investment decision on. This information should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation of any particular security or to engage in any trading strategy. BTIG, LLC does and may seek to do business, including investment banking and/or other capital markets business, with companies which are the subject of Corporate Access services.