BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference
BTIG hosted the “BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Conference” on Wednesday, February 17th through Friday, February 19, 2021. The three-day event included thematic panels, company presentations, fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. The conference was hosted by:
- Ryan Zimmerman, BTIG Medical Technology Analyst
- Marie Thibault, BTIG Medical Technology and Digital Health Analyst
- David Larsen, CFA, BTIG Healthcare IT and Digital Health Analyst
- Mark Massaro, BTIG Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Analyst
- Sung Ji Nam, BTIG Life Science and Diagnostic Tools Analyst
- Michael Karmiol, BTIG Healthcare Strategy and Franchise Sales Specialist
- Mikhail Keyserman, CMT, CFTe, BTIG Healthcare Strategy and Franchise Sales Specialist
Thematic panel discussion topics include:
- Sustainability of High-Growth Health Tech
- Transforming Cost and Quality Through Virtual Care and Deep Data
- Where are We Headed in Glaucoma Basis Devices and Drug-Device Combinations?
- How Robotics is Reshaping our Practices: Perspective from Musculoskeletal Physicians
- Are Accommodative and Adjustable Lenses Set to Become the Standard of Care?
- Repeat Patient Monitoring Using Novel MRD-Based Liquid Biopsy Assays
- The Role of Liquid Biopsy Assays in Early Cancer Detection
- The Competition Heats Up: The Latest Diabetes Technology
- Current and Emerging Interventional Cardiology Devices
- VC Investors’ Perspectives on MedTech
- Single Cell/Spatially Resolved Omics
For more information about the conference, email [email protected] Please note that participants must be pre-registered to attend.
This information was prepared for BTIG, LLC institutional clients. The information contained herein has been gathered from multiple sources and is believed to be reliable. However, BTIG, LLC has not independently verified the accuracy of the content and does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. The information is subject to change without notice and BTIG, LLC has no obligation to provide any updates or changes. BTIG, LLC is providing this data for informational purposes and does not believe that it is sufficient to base an investment decision on. This information should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation of any particular security or to engage in any trading strategy. BTIG, LLC does and may seek to do business, including investment banking and/or other capital markets business, with companies which are the subject of Corporate Access services.